Ketamine Infusion CostPricing information for ketamine treatments at our ketamine clinic
KETAMINE INFUSION COST
RestoratIV Wellness understands that, no matter how effective ketamine infusions are for the treatment of chronic pain and depression, the high cost can be prohibitive to many. In order to respond to the increasing demand for our treatments and ensure access for as many patients as possible, we have worked hard to find ways to make our treatments more affordable.
We are happy to announce a new pricing structure for Ketamine infusions, as well as introducing new treatments. Our goal is to ensure that we are the most affordable source for Ketamine infusions in Southern New Jersey and the greater Philadelphia area.
Ketamine infusions are highly effective for treating depression, PTSD, anxiety, bipolar disorder and other psychiatric disorders, as well as for chronic pain, CRPS, migraine headaches, fibromyalgia and more.
Our *NEW* ketamine infusion cost structure is as follows:
KETAMINE FOR PSYCHIATRIC DISORDERS (OTHER TEXT)
- *New Price* $395 during initial induction phase (usually the first 6 infusions);
- $375 for ongoing maintenance infusions;
- Package price for induction phase: 6 infusions for $2,100, pre-paid. + Post-infusion support available to all patients
KETAMINE FOR CHRONIC PAIN MANAGEMENT
- Contact Us for Customized Pricing Based on Patient’s Needs and Plan of Treatment
- Trigger point injections for complex pain: Up to 3 injection sites per visit – $100
- Migraine infusion therapy – 2 hour infusion, $700
- Botox and other anti-aging treatments – Call for pricing
- Administered & monitored by highly-skilled emergency physicians and nurses
State-of-the-art facility with highest quality monitoring equipment
Compassionate care, customized to the needs of the patient
Post-infusion support available to all patients
We are very pleased to announce that we now offer financing through M Lend, which offers 0% financing of treatment for qualified applicants.
Schedule a Free Consultation
Are ketamine infusions an appropriate treatment for your depression, anxiety, psychiatric disorder, or chronic pain condition? Learn more about how ketamine treatments could change—or save—your life. Request your complimentary consultation with a RestoratIV clinician today.